Wednesday 7 April 2010

At last....

I'm back on track XD Been having some problems with my PC which annoyingly has gotten in my way more than I would have liked with doing uni work. Everything is back up and running now though and I've been scribbling to my heart's content.

Rough sketch for the portrait of Lucretia that I will be fully rendering for the selection screen is below.
I used stock by the brilliant Katanaz-Stock over on DA as reference, and so far I'm happish with the initial sketch. Her poportions are still a little funky, but I'll tidy that up as I go along.

I'm also hoping to make a tutorial of sorts out of this, so....yah...



I'm attempting to make this as realistic as I possibly can, and I'm really happy with her facial features- she's not your stereotypical blonde bimbo babe type thing- she's tough, battle worn warrior lady XD Or at least thats what I hope she looks like >.<
I'll probably end up updating again before I go to bed XD

No comments:

Post a Comment