Wednesday 14 April 2010

An update and a group shot

Lucretia's face is finally done XD I've tried messing around with different textures this time too to see if I can make her skin look a bit more real. I don't like the ultra-smooth look you get if I would have left it as it was. Going to finish those goggles next, and then start on the hair :3 The shorter hair on her scalp is going to be a nightmare to do I think, and the longer stuff will be fun XD I really enjoy painting hair for some reason.



I've also started sketching out everyone's characters (bar Jay's because I don't know what he looks like yet) for the poster. I'm happy with the poses, so I'm going to start playing around with some possible compositions and what not :3



Thought I'd throw a colour blocked version in too for no particular reason.



From left to righer- Tom's character Dustor, Dave's character Wep, Cat's robot, and my character Lucretia.
Dustor and Wep's poses were loosely referenced from Pose Maniacs.

Right, I'm off to design a tattoo for my sister :3

No comments:

Post a Comment