Tuesday 23 March 2010

Lucretia

A single close up of Lucretia, and an ultimate version to her costume that I had forgotten to upload.



I want to redesign her sword to be less Katana like to be more of a European like design- maybe like a Viking long sword.
I've also decided what I will animating for the character selection screen- Lucretia will draw her sword aggressively, look angry, etc.



As Lucretia is my chosen final character to work on, I know have to begin to think about a bio for her- Name, age, gender, height, history, personality etc.
I have a very basic idea so far, so in my next post I'll be writing out a more detailed bio about her.

So far I have:

Name: Lucretia
Age: Undecided
Gender: Female
Rank: Warrior
Height: 5"2
Personality: Very aggressive and unpredictable- she has to be kept in check by a higher ranking warrior. A very capable warrior, it is difficult to check her urge to fight. Lucretia wields both long range and melee weapons.
History: Undecided

I'd also like to have a partnered character that would act as a lead for Lucretia- they'd keep her under control, stop her from destroying things, killing unnecessarily, etc. I'll ask the rest of the group what the personalities of their characters are like, and if nothing would fit, then I'll quite happily create a more simple side character, maybe more of a quadruped design then a biped would be fun and would be some variation to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment