Tuesday 9 March 2010

To do list?

This is the third time I've had to type this out now D: Blogger keeps throwing a massive hissy fit >.<

As our group is quite large, and we have longer than usual to do a project, our work load is going to be much bigger.

So here is what I plan to take on, (this is going to turn into a horribly long post >.<) and although I may not do everything, I hope to try a lot of new things as well as my usual comfort area concept art. If there is a "*" next to anything on the list, then it's an optional thing that I would like to do if I have enough time.

1. Character designs

Lucretia (done)
Switch (done)
Thea (done)
Heroic captain

2. Leviathan designs

Initial designs with basic colour and textures (done)

3. Character turn arounds

Lucretia- front, back and side views (done)
Om Nom the Leviathan- side, above and front on views (done)

4. Environmental designs

New world map
Waterfalls
Jungle
Desert

5. Creature designs for environments *

Quadroped
Biped
Flying creatures
"Pet" creature

6. Sprites *

Lucretia
Creature

7. Promotional products

Magazine poster
Disk cover
In game propagander *

8. Modelling

Texture mapping
Zbrush modelling *
Clay modelling *

No comments:

Post a Comment