Sunday 23 May 2010

Character Selection screen- final

I think I was right in my last post- I had been staring at the screen for too long. I've just gone back to the selection screen and played around with more texture brushes, and I've got to say I'm a lot happier now.

As well as the Steampunk cog brushes that I mentioned in my last post, I also used "Ripe grunge extreme brush pack" and "3rd brush pack- '13'"



I think the only thing that I may very well change is to make it a little more vibrant. Not sure yet. Right, I'm off to figure out how to animate the damned thing :D I'm not one for animating big things, but I could get used to do incorporating it into my work, and I even enjoy doing it to some extent.

The next post really will be research now, as I want to explain several inspirations for this selection screen. I'll update later with the selection screen animated hopefully ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment