Sunday 9 May 2010

Turn around...

Is now blocked in with colour. Before I go any further with putting in detail, (I'm going to be going with this kind of effect that I've used in other pieces of work) I'm going to sort her face out. Which is a little bit daunting to be honest as I'm a bit worried that I would be able to keep consistency with her features, but I'll do my best.



I've also found out how to animate her- many thanks to the brilliant zombryn to look like a flickering hologram. In order to achieve it I'll need to miss frames or turn the opacity down and up accordingly, which will give the desired effect once animated. Fingers crossed that it'll work.

Hoping to have Lucretia's portrait finished within the next few days or so, and after that's done then I'll play around with various compositions, crops and boxing's that could be used on the selection table/screen. I know what I mean even if that sentence made very little sense :P

Ooooh, also, I finally managed to get a working trial of zbrush on my computer, as I've been having a lot of difficulties with getting it work for me. I'm hoping to follow a tutorial tomorrow to start me off (I'll post the end results :P), and after that away I'll go with trying to model some busts. Really looking forward to it, even if the program does scare me slightly :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rach just to let you know I "borrowed" the robot and turnaround to set to the 2 posters I put in the room. They'll do for now unless you want something else on em.

    - Cat

    ReplyDelete