Monday 17 May 2010

Oh yes...



Done :D I'm suprisingly really happy with this despite how much trouble it has given me. It's been hell of a learning experience, and I'm really glad I chose to do it as I've learnt so much. I think my techincal ability in photoshop has slightly improved too so that's all grand :D

I want to put together a few close up shots of the different areas so that you can see the detail.

I'll start a mock up the character selection screen tomorrow, which will also feature very simple portraits of everyone elses characters so that you can get a sense of what it would look like with all the characters to choose from.

I'm really glad that this and the animation are finished now- I feel like I can go on and do so much more work now before assessments.

Resources used to create this:

Stock photo: Katanaz-Stock
Brushes used: adonihs, Ruzaila and trisste-brushes
Tutorials: adonihs and Bobby Chiu

No comments:

Post a Comment