Monday 17 May 2010

Turn around is complete!

I've finally finished the turn around animation of Lucretia XD I changed quite a few things since my last post. I re-drew her face on a couple of frames as I was really unhappy with them, also added a little more detail in places like the hair and skin, and I played around with the opacity and what not when animating to make the flickering look more noticable and prettier.

So here we are:



It's still running slower online than it does on my pc, but I have no idea why it's doing that or how to change it. I made it a little smaller again, hopefully it fits better on the page again now.

Next to do today is finish off Lucretia's portrait, and mock up what it would like on the selection screen. Should work ok...I hope :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment