Monday 24 May 2010

Rotation Room Mock Up

So I've just received the mock up of the rotation room, featuring my character Lucretia, Tom's holographic info cards and Cat's room.

I've got to say that the outcome is even better than I had envisioned, and I'm really glad that the three of us worked together on this to produce it.

So this is what happens when the player begins the game. He/She is given 9 characters to choose from, and once the player confirms that the highlighted character is the right choice, the "A" button would be pressed and would then lead on to the second image, where the character bio, weapons and stats are shown. If the player so chooses, they can go backwards and choose a different character until they find one that they're happy with.

(Let it play through at least once so that it gets to the right speed)



No comments:

Post a Comment