Tuesday 11 May 2010

It lives!

So I'm late into uni this morning because I've been trying to do a quick animation out of my turn around, just to make sure that it looks ok animated before I go any further with details.

I had a go and tried to do that flickering thing to make her look somewhat like a hologram. The quality here on the net isn't too good, I think the file is too big, but once I do the real thing I'll make sure I have a smaller version too that works better.



Although it's not as smooth as I'd like, I think it'll work. Maybe if I have time I might draw up a few more in between frames to make her movement smoother. We'll see. Another thing I want to play with for the final animation will be filters and glows to make her look more hologram..y.

Right, I'm off to go draw some moar concept art critters/aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment