Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Denalarai



Here's what I was going on about- unfortunately my scanner has broken so I had to get a picture of it, hence the awful quality. I'll see if I can get a scan of it ASAP.

So yup, another alien spices, which I have named the Denalarai. I'm working on the male at the moment and once I get him uploaded I'll include a short description of their species.

I haven't used coloured pencils in absolutely ages, so this was loads of fun to do. I'd forgot that pencils also give you quite a nice texture too ^^ Will experiment further with pencils and possibly gauche paint this weekend with the environment and creature designs I mentioned.

3 comments:

  1. i love the fleshy collar rach, looks awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great love her feet and not in that way?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :3 I'm really miffed that I couldn't get a decent quality photo on here though >.< I'll have to scan it in in uni.

    And yeah Tom...I'm sure :P

    ReplyDelete