Wednesday 12 May 2010

Second try

I've drawn in her face, and played around with some effects to try and give it a better flicker motion. I'm happy-ish with it so far, although there is one frame where her legs slide too far back, so I'll need to play around with that for the final animation. All that's left to do now is add some basic shading, fix that slide, re-animate, maybe make the glow brighter in some frames, and hey-presto! Done :3

I'll be doing a mock up of what it would look like in game, with Lucretia standing on Cat's platform with Tom's holographic info sheets on either side of her. I'm really hoping that it's going to look grand- the others have done some fantastic work for this, so all I need to worry is about Lucretia not looking shit next to them ^^'

Hopefully this is a better size upload this time. The timing is different online than when I play it on my computer; it's a bit slower on here than what it should be, so I'll have to find out what's causing that.



Over the weekend I'll be collecting all of the research that I've conducted and that has influenced me.
I'll be stick one more post up tonight of a new alien species that I sketched in uni yesterday, just need to borrow a camera. I'll also be finishing off her male counterpart this weekend, and doing some environmental paintings of different plants, fuana, creatures, etc. that could be found on different planets that the player would visit.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing love the outer glow really makes it look like a hologram iv put an outer glow on the menu to in a similar colour for a matching effect like we talked about.

    ReplyDelete